5 minutes from Predazzo, in Val di Fiemme, in the Trentino Dolomites you will find the departure point for the Latemar ski lifts. In winter the lifts take thousands of enthusiastic skiers up to the slopes. In the summer, the scenery changes, MontagnAnimata (AnimatedMountain) opens. A place for families and children on holiday in Trentino, in the Dolomites.
- Gardonè is at a height of 1650 m
- Passo Feudo is at 2200 m altitude
- You are in Val di Fiemme, 5 minutes from Predazzo, in the Dolomites
- To reach Gardonè there is the Predazzo-Gardonè bubble car
- To reach Passo Feudo, from Gardonè you must take the chairlift
- The trip takes approx. 30 minutes by bubble car + chairlift
- The bubble car carries 10 people
- The chairlift is a 4-seater with a protective weather barrier and dogs are welcome
- You can take push chairs and bicycles
- At the Punto Info (Information point), at Gardonè, you will find all the information you need
- For further information call tel. no. 0462 884400
- Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just a few minutes from Predazzo, beside the lifts’ departure point which takes you to Gardonè, you will find a shop selling clothes as well as summer and winter footwear, it also rents out push chairs and bicycles, electric bikes, baby carriers, bikes with baby trailers.
Contacts: +39 0462 502634